Themes of the Sessions
Women in Pure and Applied Sciences
- Biological Sciences.
- Mathematical Sciences.
- Physical Sciences.
- Chemical and Engineering Sciences.
Women in Technical Institutes
- Prospects and Challenges.
- Enhancement of women participation.
Gender Equilibrium in Research and Academics
- Sensitising the Mindset of Society.
- Promoting Conducive Atmosphere at Work Place.
- Bridging Career Breaks.
Women and Sustainable Agriculture
- Natural and Organic Farming.
- Pesticides and Preservatives.
- Agri- indus (Agriculture based industries).
Women in Environmental Protection
- Women in Natural Resource Conservation.
- Women in Ecosystem Management.
- Women in Energy Management.
Role of Women in Responsible Production and Consumption
- Enhancing participation for Implementation of Government Flagship Policies.
- Role of MSMEs for Promoting Eco-friendly Technologies.
- Promotion of Women Entrepreneurship & Women Innovators.
- Wellness and Happiness Quotient.
- Women Health- Mental, Physical and Spiritual.
Women and Socio- Cultural Development & Indigenous Practices
- Women as epitome of Cultural Sustainability.
- Indigenous Practices.
- Women as Pillars of Society.