- ‘Sharada Shakti’ unit has been working in Pune, inaccordance with National Shakti vision and mission.We are a group of various Professionals, Doctors, Engineers, Professors, Teachers, Researchers, Students and Housewives.
- Our Mission: Motivating women from various sectors of society to utilize their knowledge for the upliftment of society and nation building.
- Our Vision: Empowering women with Scientific knowledge and advanced technology for strengthening the Nation.
- Our Thrust Areas of work: Health, Science, Environment, Education
- As on today, we have 66 Life members, 46 Annual members and more than 16,000 beneficiaries.
Sharada Shakti, Pune (Paschim Maharashtra Shakti)
|Name||Position||Email Id||Phone No.|
|Dr Rajashri Kashalkar||Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org||9822597145|
|Dr Priyamvada Herlekaremail@example.com||9423568630|
- State level workshop: Gynaecology and Paediatrics(2009)
- Healthy Mother and Healthy Child competition (2009)
- Intervention Programme for women health in association with Persistent foundation (2013-2014)
- Lecture series on various subjects like: Diet for Better Health, Science in Kitchen, Series on – Menstruation Hygiene, House hold Remedies for healthy lifestyle, Yoga for Health etc
- Workshops on’Occupational Health Hazards‘ – (2015-2018) (6 workshops conducted; Beneficiaries 564)
- Special Lectures:
- Women health after 40 by Dr Shashank Samak (Well-known Sexologist)
- First Aid for All by Dr Prasad Rajhans (Pioneer of Emergency Medical Service in India)
- Workshop on work Life Balance: From Stress to Progress for ladies staff of different companies
- Workshops on Healthy Recipes
- Hemoglobin Checkup Camp for women from Self Help Group
- Health check up camps for Normal and physically challenged students in association with Eaten Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Pune–(2017- 2018)
International Yoga Day
- Yoga demonstration and competitions for Students, Teachers and Non Teaching Staff, Self Help Group Women
- Fun With Science: Experiment demonstration / Lectures / Seminars in Secondary Schools
- Interaction with Scientist: Launch of Swayam Dr. Manisha Khaladkar
28th February Science Day Programs
- 8th March Women’s Day Programs
- 8th March Women’s Day Programs
- Digital awareness workshop for Self Help Group women
- Lecture series on Pune Radio on different science topics – 15 lectures
- Summer science workshop conducted at Joag School for std 8,9
VijnanKatta (Vijnan Sanvad)
‘VijnanaKatta’ is a program which brings experts in various disciplines and the masses on a common platform. The program aims at expanding the horizons of scientific knowledge of house wives, students and also the senior citizens. It gives them an opportunity to interact with experts from various scientific disciplines.
Various topics and issues ranging such as Medicinal plants, Women health, Carbon foot print, Water& Energy management, Ecofriendly Lifestyle have been addressed. Even the latest launch of Swayam Satelite was discussed in the Vijnanakatta. This program has helped Sharadashakti to reach out to the society and has received a good response.
- Adolescent counselling and interactive workshops (2007-2018)
- Felicitation and open interview of Woman Scientist (Winner of Dr. Shantiswarup Bhatnagar Award))
- Bhagini Nivedita Commemoration: Lectures and Essay competitions organized at Schools, Colleges, Self Help Groups, Mahila Mandal, Common People on the occasion of 150th birth anniversary of Sister Nivedita
- Yuva Shakti Abhiyan: Nurturing talent of the youth
- Talks on ‘Self Empowerment for Personal Excellence’ in various colleges.
- Street play competition: the college students addressed current societal issues effectively.
- ‘Sankraman’ A Group Discussion event on ‘SWADESHI’.
- Water Conservation.
- ‘Pick Thoughts’ EXPRESS yourself through Painting.
- ‘GO-Green’ Activity based competition.
Sharada Shakti has organized three National Conferences till the date
A National Seminar on Women Health: Indian Scenario (19 -20 January 2008)
- It was organized in collaboration with ‘Karve Stree Shikshan Sanstha’. It was a unique event focusing “Health” of Indian woman, viewing at four different angles – Physical, Psychological, Nutritional and Social.
We-Meet (24-26 September 2010)
It was jointly organized with College of Engineering Pune (An autonomous institute of the Govt. of Maharashtra) focusing following themes:
- Science and Technology for Women Empowerment
- Women Entrepreneurship
- Green Technology
- Education and Research
- NGO meet (NGOs working in the field of Health, Education and Technology)
2nd National Conference on Women Health: Challenges & Solutions. (28-29 November 2015)
- The theme of the conference was “SwasthNari: Samarth Bharat”.
- The conference turned out to be a benchmark in the field of women health due to some unique features of the conference.
- Deliberations and discussions from Ayurved, Allopathy, Homeopathy, Unani, Yoga, and Physiotherapy were conducted on one platform.
- Physical, Psychological, Social, Economical, Legal, Spiritual and Nutritional aspects of women Health were also discussed.
- Special lectures were arranged on Surrogacy, Cancer Prevention, Obesity, Beti Bacho Beti Padhao, and Human Milk Bank.
- National stalwarts from New Delhi, Patana, Kolkata, Varanasi, Bangalore, Kanyakumari were invited as resource persons.
- NGOs from remote areas of North East and Kerala represented in the conference.
- 22 March is A foundation day of Shakti celebrated as ‘Shakti Sthapana Divas’ all over India In every unit of Shakti.
- ‘Shakti Prerana Purskar’ is conferred to a woman for her social contribution.
- ‘i-Shakti Support’ is conferred to a under-privileged girl student to motive her for further development.
- Proceeding of National Seminar January 19-20, 2008 ‘Women Health : Indian Scenario’
- Proceeding of National Conference ‘WE-MEET’ Sept. 24-26, 2010 ‘Sustainable and Eco-friendly Technology’
- Proceeding of National Conference ‘Women Health : Challenges and Solutions’ Nov. 28-29,2015 ‘Swastha Nari : Samarth Bharat’
- January 2014: ‘Prama’ Women Education : Formal and Informal
- August 2015: Hand Book ‘Health tips for working women’
- April 2017: ‘Samvad Vidnyanashi’